Friday, July 20, 2007

Nicknames

I have assigned my children nicknames. Now I have done this in the past so I am sure that the names I have assigned at this point in time will change at a later date. But right now I can't seem to think of any other names more appropriate than what I have given them.

Emma-Jean: Not having reached the age of 6, yet acting very much like I anticipate most pre- teens to act she is now "Drama mama". And as her daddy pointed out at last nights T-ball game. She may not outrun them when she gets to be in school, but she'll out do all of them in Drama!


Brennon: Being the mischievous little boy with the super cute face and grin, not to mention how quick he is at puckering up for a sweet kiss for mommy right at the moment of trouble, he is "Catch" as in Catch 22. He drives you crazy....but you love him to death!

Addy: Now she is teeny and super petite. Almost fragile looking, can you break her... well 2 trips to the ER to have her elbows set back into place tells us that you can dislocate her. Break her...probably. But if you tried, you would probably look as though you got into a massive attack with a dozen of cats...and lost. She is a biter, scratcher, pincher, and hitter.
So she is "scrapper" many run ins with her older siblings and she usually ends up making THEM cry.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

SuperMama, you and Jeremiah need to throw Drama Mama, Catch, and Scrapper into your van so that you can bring them up here. Whoopie, Chickadee and I need to give them all a nice, big hug!