Thursday, January 31, 2013

Distractions

  I like my time that I have with my little guy, which we have a lot of time together just the two of us.  He is becoming pretty funny too.  The other night he was told by his father that he and his brother need to listen and do what was expected.  Well of course that didn't happen and the Star Wars toys became a distraction for them both.  Well, dad threatened to take away the toys if they were going to be distracting them.  Of course, the little guy cried and was broken hearted.  I took him aside and proceeded to try and explain how if something is distracting us from doing what we are suppose to do, then those things had to be taken away so we can make sure we are doing what is right.  Well, he looked up at me and proceeded to tell me that his sisters were a distraction.
Guess it's time for the girls to pack up and move on.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can tell he is your son! Know what he wants and how to get it!
Love you
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

That would be our Dylan!!
The girls can come to Memaw's!